Become a member of Revive Wesleyan!
Membership at Revive Wesleyan means we are inviting baptized believers who profess Jesus Christ as their Savior to belong to the church and actively participate as members. If Revive Wesleyan is your church, strongly consider becoming a member. Membership is a way to say you’re committed to being a present and active part of the difference Revive is making in the Southtowns, across WNY and around the world.
Step One: Apply for membership using the form below.
Next Membership Class: Registration for our next class has closed. Check back here for future opportunities!
Questions about membership? Email Kristin Armstrong.
If you’re already a member of Revive Wesleyan, please renew by May 31! The denomination requires renewal on an annual basis. Please be sure to do this so you stay connected and involved. We love our members!
Requirements for Membership
The Wesleyan Denomination requires several commitments from its members.
- Regular Weekend Service Attendance
- Baptism (see the Baptism page for more information and dates)
- Financial Support through tithe/offering (no required or set amount)
- Support the ministry of the church through serving (volunteering) regularly.
- Although not a requirement for Wesleyan Denomination Membership, we ask that members actively participate in a Community Group.