You will be greeted by a leader at the door who will gather information and check you in. You’ll then be given a team. These teams will be together for the whole night. Halfway through the night, in the midst of the fun you’ll experience, we will share a sho...
Middle and high school students are invited to join us every Tuesday night. We meet in the lobby of the church. There’s typically games, devotional and prayer time, fun activities, and a chance to grow closer. You don’t want to miss this!
Love Pickleball? Drop in to play and have some fun with others! Pickleball is fast-growing game that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. On Wednesday mornings, the gym at The Hub will be open for pickleball games for people of all ages. No registr...
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality helps to provide a roadmap for discipleship with Jesus that is powerfully transformative. This class will be held every Tuesday in January and February via Zoom. You will receive the Zoom link in your registration confirmation email.
In this class, you will slow down your life to develop your own personal relationship with Jesus. Here’s some of what we’ll talk about:
• Confront the Crisis of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
• Know and Become Your Authentic Self in Christ
• Discover How Your Family of Origin Affects You Today
• Find Your Way Through “Walls” to Grow into Maturity
• Enlarge Your Soul Through Embracing Grief and Loss
• Integrate Silence and Sabbath to Slow Down for Jesus
• Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
• Design a Lifelong Plan to Live in God’s Love